1. These Rules and Regulations shall apply to all participants of ASIALEX 2018 who apply for the scholarship for the best papers submitted by students, reflecting the theme “Lexicography in the Digital World” (hereinafter: ‘scholarship’) at the 12th International Conference of the Asian Association for Lexicography organized in Krabi, Thailand, June 8th-10th, 2018 (hereinafter ‘Conference’).
2. These Rules and Regulations constitute the legal basis for the scholarship and define the rights and obligations of the Participants of the Scholarship (hereinafter ‘Candidates’).
3. The scholarship is open to both undergraduate and postgraduate students who comply with the entry requirements defined in these Rules and Regulations and accept them.
4. The aim of the scholarship is to choose and award the authors of the best paper, reflecting the theme “Lexicography in the Digital World”.
5. The deadline for submissions is March 1st, 2018. For the entry to qualify for the scholarship, the author must meet the Entry Requirements listed below.
6. This scholarship consists on the exemption of the conference fee for the two (2) best submissions.